Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday, October 16, 2010
It all started with a slight sore throat which then worsen as days passed.
Was feeling kinda weak and tired all the time and all I do is sleep, sleep, sleep.
My throat hurt so freaking bad, I feel like taking my whole throat out -.-
Even eating and drinking feels like torture cause it makes the pain even worse.
It's been dayssssss but still it's not getting any better..sigh :(
Yesterday was a totally unproductive day.
Did no assignments nor revision. I was feeling uber tired and weak.
Reached home at 3 something, took a nap at 4.30pm, woke up at 7pm.
After taking my dinner and bath, I went to bed again at 9pm till this morning =/

Felt so much better after waking up this morning 
but still the pain in my throat is not gone D:
But I thank God that at least He make me feel so much better today :)
I feel more energetic compared to yesterday :D
Please oh please, just take my sore throat away.
I can't afford to be fall ill at this time.
Finals is one week away and I still have tons to revise.
Not forgetting, I still have assignments to be completed too -.-
Oh ya, did I mention that I don't have study week this semester?
I still have classes next week and my finals is the week after :O
Please please help me survive these following weeks to come.
I seriously need to do well in my exam. I must!!!

2 comments:

Jane Kaylor said...

sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

i hope it works on you as well.
c

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yeah, it's so torturing.

I used to take that when I'm having coughs last time..Anyway, thanks a lot for the suggestion. Will try it out :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014