Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's good & bad in a way...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010







As usual, there are some problems with the server at my hostel AGAIN..duh!! -.- Sometimes, I have zero connection to the internet due to i don'tknowwhatreason. This problem had been occurring over & over again yet they are still not fixing it..ptftt!!! -.-


Anyway, received my new exam timetable today. Only one of my exam subjects date was changed but it did affect everything. In both a good and bad way. The subject that was changed is my last paper and it was supposed to be on the 8th of November. Now, for idon'tknowwhatereason again, that paper is brought forward to the 30th of October, a Saturday. Yes, I have an exam on a Saturday now -.- So now, my last paper will be on the 1st of Nov, which is great because that means MORE holidays :D Furthermore, I can really enjoy my family vacation trip from the 5th -7th of Nov to the max now because I have no more exam on the 8th of Nov :D Well, that's good news.

Bad news? Due to the change, now I have to sit for 5 subjects out of the total 6 subjects I am taking in a week with rarely any break in between. I basically have a paper to sit for almost every day of the week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and the last paper is on the next Monday of the other week. So this means, less time to revise, more stress X_X There's so many things to cover, to read, to understand, to memorise all in these 2 weeks + I still have assignments to be completed -.-


These 2 weeks gonna be a tough one. Will surely feel the exam stress all over me. Anyway, that will push me to work even harder and try my best for it. I believe God will take care of the rest :) So yeah, I am looking at the change in a positive way :D


p/s : I have basically no idea why I have a huge blank space at the top of my post which I don't even have when I am typing my post -.- Anyone knows how to delete that space? -.-

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014