Friday, October 22, 2010

Snowflake, Coffee Bean & Sushi Tei ♥

Friday, October 22, 2010
It's one of my coursemate's birthday today. We girls surprised her last night when the clock struck 12 with a present and MCD!! You should have seen the shock on her face when she opened the door and we started singing her the Happy Birthday song in three languages..haha!! 

Went to Pavilion for Snowflakes dessert today. Since it's her birthday, she got my treat. Lucky her!! LOL

Her Soya Ice Series with Red Bean + Pearl + Yam :)

My Hot Snowflake Best Seller =)

It's watery like soup at first but then it slowly turned into jelly-like consistency.  Yummy!!! :D But still I prefer the cold version =/

Our second stop, Coffee Bean. Bought a glass of hot chocolate with marshmallow and settled down in a comfy sofa. We spent a few hours there revising for our finals. Blissful!! :D

The hot chocolate I bought was mad yummy!!! Love max!! :)

Final stop before we head back to our hostel ; Sushi Tei. I had Chicken Katsu Curry rice. Nomnomnom...It's yummy and it made me feel so damn full =/

Nice outing with her on her birthday today. I'm glad that I made her touched with the card I made for her and the treat I gave her..haha!! 


Happy Birthday again Ying Yin!!! Okay, I think this is the 4th time I wished you...LOL


Okay, gotta go start my study engine again. Nap for 2 hours after I came back just now =/ I must stay up late tonight to study as much I can!! Yes, I must!! :/

2 more days to finals. O_O

2 comments:

Kimberly Lau Hui Jin said...

OMG...u wnt to Coffee Bean too!Hee~

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Hehe..yeah..Too bad we are there at different times XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014