Monday, October 11, 2010

Surprise, God and Me :)

Monday, October 11, 2010
Don't we all just love surprises?
Well, I do especially those unexpected ones :D

To let you all curious, 
I will just leave out what the surprise is and keep it to myself =P
For a few moment, I was in shock and I just can't stop smiling XD
Thank God it all happen when I am in my room.
Or else I would seem like a crazy girl smiling to myself..haha..XD

********

And you know what? 
God has his own ways of taking care of our worries.
Sometimes, in ways that we couldn't have expected :)
Everything just falls into place so nicely at last :D
So worry less, and have faith in God more :)))

********
A little bit about me,
I am the shy and quiet type of girl.
I am an introvert.
I like keeping most things to myself.
Simply because I don't wanna hurt others.
I don't talk much as others do 
but I can when I am really close with someone.
Or when I can really click with someone.
I don't open up and warm up to people easily.
I think it's important to be nice to everyone.
Regardless of how they treat you, good or bad.
Some might not be so nice to you back,
But what matters is your attitude towards them.
Just like others, I am afraid of people's judgement towards me.
Sometimes, my thinking might be different.
That it doesn't fit the way you think.
But that doesn't mean that I am weirdo.
Maybe some might think so.
Maybe some might not like me for who I am.
But I know there are still some who love me,
for me, just the way I am :)
Imperfect I may be, I am just like any other person, trying to live in a place called world, in my own way :) The journey might be tough but I know I will get through it all for I believe for everything I go through, there's something to learn, good or bad. Good things help me appreciate everything more, bad things help me learn from my mistakes and grow stronger. God has a plan for each of us, a good one. We just have to be patient enough to wait for Him to reveal it step by step to us :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014