Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's happening to me?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Emo day. I don't feel particularly good. I feel unhappy, just unhappy..sigh. I hate this kind of days where I feel so down and moody. Negative thoughts starts filling up my mind and I just don't have the spirit or interest to do anything. Nothing. Not even to talk. Oh God, please let something cheer me up :( I don't think I can't afford to feel like this anymore. It's making me really really tired =(


On the other note, I am slowly losing my appetite more and more here. Just looking at the food at the cafe don't even make me feel like buying what more eating. Surprisingly, I don't really feel that hungry when I don't eat. I can go on a day without having any proper meals like rice, noodles etc which is really really bad, I know -.- But I just couldn't find my appetite back. Everything tastes so errr...It's as though I am eating just for the sake of eating rather than enjoying it. I missed my mum's cooking, I missed my grandma's cooking. I missed my home badly. I seriously can't wait to be back this weekend. I have a feeling that somehow, staying here for a long time will make me crazy -.- I need to recharge myself back at home.

2 more days. Oh 2 more days and I will be on my way home. That is what keeping my spirit up at the moment :)

3 comments:

Kimberly Lau Hui Jin said...

me too =( super moody today

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

*high 5*:( Shoo, shoo all those moodiness.

TheBlessedChild said...

cheer up girl.. home is always the best way to go when tiredness comes.. hope u can get fully recharge when back at home.. =) =)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014