Saturday, November 13, 2010

Balance in Life

Saturday, November 13, 2010
Can someone feel happy or sad all the time? Or in other words feel positive or negative all the time? No. You can't expect someone to be feeling all positive & as though they are at the top of their world all the time nor can you expect someone to feel all negative & at their worst all the time. You can be feeling positive one second, then negative the next cause something bad happens. But what is important is that you channel all those negative feelings towards feeling positive again. That's what I have been doing all these while. Life doesn't always goes as what we planned and there are time I feel all positive about it but sometimes all negative. But this doesn't mean I am imbalance or unstable. Know what is all this called? LIFE. 


Life is like a seesaw. Sometimes we go up, sometimes we go down. This is the so called "Balance in Life" I supposed. Well, you might not agree with what I say but anyway, it's just my opinion. To agree or not agree with it is totally up to you :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014