Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am all smiles at this moment :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010


Finally, finished watching Personal Taste :) I must admit, it's a really nice drama. It's a sweet and happy ending after all :))) Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin made such a sweet and beautiful couple in the drama. Love the drama freaking much!! It was awesome :) Those who like watching love stories should watch this :)


For the whole drama, I just can't take my eyes of Lee Min Ho. He's such a charming young man :) His character in the drama was so perfect it makes me melt..LOL As perfect as he is in the drama, do guys as nice and sweet as him exists in real life? Well, who knows? It might. But maybe just 1 in a million? LOL A girl who is able to meet a guy like this will be the luckiest girl in the universe :) I bet this is every girl's dream including me :) I haven't found my perfect one yet but I believe he is somewhere out there waiting for the right time to appear. Haha..Okay, I know i am dreaming. Just let me keep dreaming for now kay? XD

On another note, I am feeling pretty excited about tomorrow. Booked the tickets for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows tomorrow night :) Wheeeeeeee :D Can't wait to watch it..hehe..Will be spending a night at my aunt's place tomorrow so might not be able to online. Anyway, I promise I will update when I am back! Stay tuned!! :) 

5 comments:

natasha MDG said...

you must watch Witch Yoo Hee then, hee~ : ))

Albert said...

LOL keep dreaming la ok :) don't get to obsessed with those hot guys ya :P

ken said...

korean dramas are always funny and cute :)

+d.O.Y.A.h+ said...

comel~

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

@natasha : Oo..okay,thanks for the recommendation :)

@albert : Muahahah..thank you, thank you...I won't be too obsessed..don't worry XD

@ken : Yeah..that's why I love them :D

@doyah : =D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014