Friday, November 26, 2010

A princess dream :)

Friday, November 26, 2010
*faints*

Oh dear, I love puffy gowns. They make me feel all princess-like and dreamy :)


Love this pink one the most!!!!! The colour looked sooooo sweet and for a pink lover like me, I just couldn't take my eyes of this. Freaking love this dress!! Would definitely wear this :)






I would definitely get a dress like these if I were to marry one day...LOL..Okay, that's still a loooooooooooong way to go. Still searching and waiting for my prince charming..haha!! XD Anyway, it doesn't hurt to dream and fantasize right? :P Every girl's dream is to be a princess even for a day. Well, maybe not all but most. Definitely applies to me though =P

12 comments:

y--square said...

OMG!!! like it SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

hehe..*high 5* We have the same taste!! :D

Hilda Milda™ said...

OMGGGGG so pretty but I prefer all the white ones than the pink one :p

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Teehee..They are all pretty but the white ones are most suitable for weddings unlike the pink one..LOL

Rascat said...

beautiful!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yeah :)))

ken said...

pretty dresses :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

:)))

` Yi Han said...

AHH they all look so pretty :')

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yesssss..hehe :D

Japheth Lim Gene-Harn said...

Next time remember to invite me to your wedding ok? =P

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Sure, sure..You too ya XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014