Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random Updates...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I think my bed is getting a little bit too comfy lately. Hours spent with it is longer & I think my bed is getting reluctant to part with me!! haha!! Got woken up by the ringing of my house phone around 9.30am just now but fell asleep again and ended up waking up at 12pm :/ Geeeeeez...I am waking later and later everyday. I think not setting alarm is the cause. My biological clock refused to wake me up early in the morning :/ 

On the other note, I am getting really bored with Facebook. I don't find anything interesting anymore. It's no fun. It just bores me. Twitter is my new addiction now :D So follow me on Twitter yo!!!! Click HERE to follow me!! :) Been home for a week for my holidays and all I did so far is relax, relax, relax :/ No doubt it's nice but I seriously cannot afford to do this for the rest of my holidays. I need to do something productive or else I will live with guilt after my holidays end :/ 

Another random post of mine to make sure my blog is not dead..LOL..Going to have my lunch now...Bye!! :D

P/S : the picture above has nothing to do with my post. I just find it cute so it's just an accessory to my post..haha!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014