Friday, November 19, 2010

What I have been craving for lately~~

Friday, November 19, 2010
Jeez..I'm so lazy to blog nowadays :/ But to keep my blog alive, I will still blog. Just simple ones though. Gonna let the pictures do most of the talking for now. Will definitely blog better next time provided I have an inspiration on what to blog. I am seriously lack of inspiration recently. Or maybe I am just too lazy to think? :/

Well, I have been craving for these recently....


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Part 1!!! I can't wait to watch this movie!! Have always been a fan of Harry Potter since the first movie is out and I have never missed a single Harry Potter movie ever since :O So you can imagine how much I wanted to watch this movie!! >.<


Shop!!!! Seriously, it feels like it had been such a long time since I last shopped!!  I want to shop so bad!! T_T  I wanna get many many new dresses!!


And last but not least, this!!! Snowflake!!! Ahhhhh.....I missed it so much T___T How I wished there's a branch nearer to my place or delivery. Snowflake, why don't you open a branch at my hometown, Banting? I will definitely be your regular customer!!! :D 

Okay, that's all for today. Gonna continue watching my drama again. Personal Taste :)
Starring my beloved Lee Min Ho. My new love :P


Aww..see how charming he is *melting* :P
❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014