Thursday, December 9, 2010

A all in one post XD

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I believe this happens to most students all around the world. We get all excited when exams are over & the total opposite when we know results are out. I call this, a part of student's life =/ So, yes, tomorrow is "The Day". It's results day x_x To be honest, I don't know whether I am prepared to face whatever results that I am going to get. Gahhhhh...I just don't know what to expect and I am seriously pretty scared + nervous thinking about it now -.- Praying hard that it won't be that bad. At least just let me reach my target pointer. Pleaseeeeeeee T___T

******************


On a brighter note, my trip to Sarawak next year is already confirmed :) Finally, all flights are booked. Teehee =D I am getting really excited about the trip although we won't be going until July next year -.- And also despite not knowing how I am going to end my 2nd year. Will I be able to survive & end it with a happy note to enjoy my trip? Hoping for the best  :/

*************
Last night. Celebrated one of my secondary school mate birthday :)


Went for a movie right after the blowing candles + cutting cake ceremony and guess what movie we watched?

Rapunzel cause it's the only show with a suitable time for us. LOL


Well, 2 out of 8 of us had actually watched the movie before and yes, that 2 is including me..haha..Watched it online for my first time and it was a lil blurry & with no subtitle, sometimes it's kinda hard to catch what they are talking about. So, watching it for the 2nd time at the cinema is much much better :D

*****************

Okay, to end my post. Here's another thing. Holidays are coming to an end and this is what I need to do.

Despite the fact that.....



These two pictures say it all so yeah, wish me luck on this =/

This is a pretty random post. Just trying to fit everything that is going on into a single post so this is what you get..haha..
kthxbye 

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014