Friday, December 10, 2010

Good news, Bad news...

Friday, December 10, 2010

My results are finally out. Felt a sign of relieve and happiness when I saw the number I wanted to see for my pointer last night. Of cause I do hope it's higher but I am contented :) Thank you so much God :)

I know very well that it was not the best result but it's the result I get after trying my very best so I thank God for it :) Given the fact that I  reached my target pointer, I am satisfied. But of cause, I will try improving it next time around :) It is going to get tougher and I know I will be needing a lot of strength and courage to go through it. I need to be strong. 1 1/2 years down, 2 1/2 years to go. Praying that I will able to survive these remaining years and graduate in time :)

Well, this is the good news I received last night.

And then I saw this bad news.

I guess most of us will know the news about a young man dying for love. Saw many people tweeting about it last night so I decided to find out exactly what happened. Apparently, I found out that this young man committed suicide because of a love relationship that didn't worked out. He jumped from the 14th floor of a building to his death and he actually left a last note on his FB profile hours before he jumped!! :O I can't believe a quite good looking guy like him did that!! I guess sometimes love make some do irrational decisions :(

His death received a lot of comments. Some good ones, some bad ones. Some say he died for true love but I guess most thinks that it's just a dumb act. How could he had make that decision to just commit suicide because of a girl? Now the girl is going to live in guilt for the rest of her life. Pity her :( And his family must be devastated. He should have been stronger and just move on. A failed relationship is not the end of the world but I guess he thinks it is :(((

Dying should never be an option. It's not a solution to a problem. Everyone needs God. If only he knew God,   he would not have done this. He would be able to stand up once more and face the world instead of coming to this decision. Although I don't know him much, but still I feel sad knowing this happened. Another young soul gone from this world just like that. RIP Alviss Kong :(((

*************
Okay. Enough of the sad news. Back to some good news :D


This weekend gonna be another shopping weekend for me. Spending a night at Cititel, MidValley tomorrow and will only be back by Sunday. Wheeeeeeee!!! I can shop non-stop these two days!!! LOL
I iz excited!! :D Okay, gotta go pack my clothes now. Byeeeee!! =)

2 comments:

Elvin said...

Pergi mana? shopping sahaja?

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Pergi Midvalley. Tinggal satu malam kat hotel dan shopping lor..hahaha XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014