Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hello peeps!! I'm back again to my hostel in KL!! How was your Christmas? I had a great time celebrating mine with my family and relatives @ Pavilion :) Will blog about it later when I am free kay? Lots of photos to upload and given the rate of speed of my hostel wifi line, I think it will take a loooooooong time to upload them all so I might just wait till the weekends and do it at home instead -.- Anyway, do stay tuned for my Christmas post ya!! :D

To be honest, I am still in festive mood. So not prepare and not in the mood to start class tomorrow. My mind is still on a holiday mode. Hello mind, it's time for you to come back to study mode okay? :/ 

On another note, we did a exchange gift session last night and guess what I got as my Christmas gift?

TADA!!! 


So cute right? =D I have yet to give him a name but one thing for sure, I am going to cuddle him to sleep every night from tonight onwards..LOL

Okay, that's all for today. Gotta do some read-ups before I go to bed again :( Class from 10am-12pm and from 2-5pm tomorrow >.< Byeee!!

2 comments:

cysquare said...

it's name is RUSA! XD

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Rusa? What a name!! -.- haha!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014