Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jipaban - My 2010 Santarina

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here comes December again, the last month of the year and know what I look forward to every December? It's none other than Christmas!!! :) December has always been associated with Christmas and come December, everywhere around the world will be decorated with Christmas decors and it makes me happy just looking at how beautiful they are :) But most importantly, Christmas means remembering God and spending time with family, one thing I treasure the most :)


My family is not a Christian family so I never really celebrated Christmas the usual way of having roast turkey or opening up presents. Although they are not baptized, they believe in God like my sis and I do. My sis and I would usually be the ones going to church on Sunday & joining some church activities. It was not until last year that my sis and I finally made the decision to be baptized together :) Thus, last year's Christmas was a really meaningful one to all of us :)


This year's Christmas marks the 1st year we are baptized and I really do want to make it a special one for my sis :) Since we have never really celebrated Christmas, this year, I would like to make it a memorable by giving her a present and Jipaban had given me a chance to do just that! :D For those who don't know, Jipaban is actually a customizable online shopping mall with social networking. You can check it out here :)


I was delighted when I know Jipaban is actually having a blogging contest for this Christmas!! All I have to do is just to choose a gift from Jipaban and write a blog post on who and why I want to give this gift to and stand a chance to win!! Not only will I be getting the item I blogged about, but it'll be sent to the person I meant for just in time for Christmas, completely free of charge!! How awesome is that?!

To be honest, I had trouble choosing a gift from Jipaban website cause you know what? There's sooooo many things to choose from!! :O But finally, I decided to choose this white dots on black labtop sleeve with white bow for my sis :)


The reason being because it's cute which will be perfect for my sis who has always love cute stuffs just like me :) Morever, she is looking for a labtop bag but till now, hadn't found one she likes so I am sure she would like this cute labtop bag :) And most importantly, I would really wanna give her a gift this Christmas for all that she  had done for me as a sister and also as a gift to mark our 1st year of  officially being a Christian :) Well, who wouldn't like presents right? :)

Oh Jipaban, can you help make this year's Christmas a special one for my sis? :)

5 comments:

TOLANIC said...

Glad to hear you are a believer. Enjoy your Christmas ya! =)

Hilda Milda™ said...

Hope you can get that for yr sister (: Good luck babe!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks tolanic & hilda :)

~Snowman~ said...

Good luck deary! =)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks thanks :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014