Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Light Painting ♥

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
My friend taught me something new today. Light painting :) It's kinda hard to explain how here but still I will try to explain and hope you understand it..haha!! Basically you just need a camera with shutter speed function and a torchlight @ pentorch. Set the shutter speed function and the time you want eg, 2 sec, 3 sec up to 15 sec or maybe more. It all depends on what you wanna draw. After setting the time, press the shutter button and start drawing anything you like with the torchlight/pentorch and the camera will absorb the light and produce a picture of what you just draw :) But this doesn't works everytime though. You still need the skill and get used to it before you can produce nice pictures :D

Tried it a few times just now and this is what I got. 

TADA!!! My first time masterpiece. Isn't it pretty? :D I think it's pretty obvious what the shape is right? X)


Original picture.


After editing.

This is a piece of art don't you think? Hahaha :P I am sooo satisfied with the outcome :D

3 comments:

Elviz Low said...

Recently, I'm playing around with my new toy and have tried this fun game. Hm, feel like want to share it in my blog after reading ur post. And, Merry X'mas to u since it's the Christmas Eve. Have a good night.

Kimberly said...

Very niceee =)Loveee it!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

elviz : lol..post it out!! I am looking forward to see it =D Btw, thanks ya :) Merry Christmas & a happy new year to you too!! ^^

kimberly : Thanksss!!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014