Friday, December 17, 2010

One nice Friday ♥

Friday, December 17, 2010
Daddy brought my sister and I out for some breakfast today :) Too bad, mummy & my eldest sister were working, so they couldn't join us :(

Anyway, we had some dim sum for breakfast @ Jenjarom :)

Our yummylicious dim sums below :)


The steamed ones.


The fried ones.

Went for a movie after breakfast. We are the early birds at the cinema LOL

Decided to watch Tron over Narnia cause I have a feeling daddy would like this better.


In the end, Daddy said it was just okay :/ But I kinda like it. Worth watching :) Sam Flynn is soooo hot and cool!!! LOL

Our movie ended at about 1 something and we went for our lunch.

Daddy actually wanted to go for Kim Gary but it was full house + there were still many people waiting outside to get a seat!! :O 

So, we settled down at Vivo instead.


Had this Choco Brownies Mallows as my drink. A tad too sweet I think.


And I ordered this Lemon Herb Salmon as my main course :) Yummy but the portion was a kinda big for me. Daddy ended up finishing it all off for me =/


Daddy's and younger sis's Fish baked pasta & Sesame Chicken Rice.

And these are what I bought today.


Domokun hp pouch!! Isn't it cute? Teehee :)


Scrunchies :) 

Got it all from Minitoons. Love them <3

To end my post today, 

Nah....here you go, a camwhore pic of me, finally!! LOL

Okay, you know what? Just ignore this pic -.-


8 comments:

cysquare said...

seriosly, the red red one look like tongue leh..XP

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

-.- It's taiwan sausage ler. But now that you mentioned it, it really looked like tongue..haha!!

chenlin said...

So am the lucky one to be the 1st to left my footprint here:] Btw, there's a big question marks from me. Why do most of the girl love Domokun? The ratio between it's head+mouth is so much different from it's body..lol It's like weird toy..lol Btw, nice outing there!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

You are the 2nd one..haha! Erm..don't know..maybe because of that, it looks cute to us gua..lol..Hehe, thanks :)

Hilda Milda™ said...

another fun day filled with fooooood and quality time with daddy, sooo nice (:

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yeap! hehe =D

domokun said...

i likeeee domokun too.my domokun pouch has hands and legs one hhaaaha

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Omg!! That must be sooo cute!! :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014