Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Second Day~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Finally, got to know who my clinical supervisor, partners and client are today. I can say I am pretty satisfied with what I got so far and hopefully I'll still feel so when clinic practicals really starts :/ Briefing ended earlier than the expected time and my group had to meet our supervisor at 3pm. After the meeting, I think I dread entering clinic more -.- 

Anyway, still I know I have to face this fear. Gotta call up my client by tomorrow to make sure whether they can come to the session. It will be on every Tuesday starting from January 2011 for 10 weeks. Hopefully I will receive some good news when I call them up tomorrow *fingers crossed* :) This will all be my first time. First time having a client of my own, First time calling up clients to make an appointment, First time handling a case, First time doing an assessment, First time doing a therapy and so on. To be honest, the thought of entering clinic is kinda scary but then I am a lil excited  and kinda looking forward to what I can learn from this :) It's time for me to start practicing and I believe, Practice makes perfect :) 

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, but make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes twice. Mistakes help us to learn and will only make us stronger. This I think will be my motto for entering my clinic practicals this semester LOL

On another note, thanks to my friend who went to Pavilion today, I finally had Snowflake today. That's the first thing I think of when she asked "Do you want anything to eat from Pavilion?" LOL and my mind goes "Oh yes!! Snowflake!!" :D Miss it so-so much!!! It's been quite some time since I last had it and you know what? It tasted extra yummy today!!! =D


Thanks to her for buying it back for me, I can have it at the comfort of my hostel room. Awesome much :D

Okay, I think that's all for today. Gotta continue with some of my read-ups and then sleep. It's clinic spring cleaning day tomorrow and it starts at 8.30am!! So early >.< And oh ya, our lecturer decided to have a class on Friday so yeah, my plan to go back on Thursday FAIL!! T_____T

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014