Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shopping Weekend :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Last weekend was a shopping weekend for my family and I. Went to Mid Valley Megamall on Saturday, spent a night at Cititel MV and came back on Sunday :)


Christmas decors there were awesome!! So pretty :)

Saw so many giant teddy bears!!! o.O Love, love, love every single one of them!! I want to bring one home!! T_T


The whole shopping mall was decorated with Christmas trees & stuffs. Couldn't resist to snap some photos with all the beautiful decors :)


Snap, snap, snap again :D


Settled for dinner @ Delifrance


Our drinks.


Food we ordered. Yumssssss :) Love the bread pudding the most!! :)))


The next day, more photos taken XD


Lunch @ Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens Mall


The food was awesome!! So so delicious :) I've been there 3 times and i love the food freaking much!! :) You can call me a sushi lover :)


Photos taken @ The Gardens Mall

Overall, it was an awesome trip!! Managed to buy some dress, T-shirts and a bag :) Spending time with love ones is  a blissful thing to do. Looking forward to more trips like this in the future :)

6 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

You three sisters look very much alike! :D So nice get to shop with yr family && I love Sushi Zanmai too! My fave of all time teehee

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..yeah, people always say that :D Yup! Shopping wit family is the best!! LOL *high 5* Another sushi lover :)

niny said...

the foodssssssss!!!! so mouth watering!!!!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Totally!! Taste super good too :D

Elvin said...

wow, you adn your sisters look alot alike. hahaha.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014