Saturday, December 18, 2010

When holidays are going to end, thoughts like this came to mind...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tic-tock. Time flies. In fact, time pass so fast I lose track of it. Days and days pass just like that :O Tomorrow will finally be the day my holiday ends. How fast can this be?!! :O Where have my holidays gone to? Lots of relaxing activities and lack of study-related activities for sure. The truth is, I think I hardly touch any books :/ Whatever happen to my plan to prepare for my next semester? X_X Oh well, too late to regret upon it now.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings upon knowing my holidays are going to end. A part of me is excited to start my new semester cause I think I am rusting at home :/ Kinda looking forward to what this new semester will bring me :) But, another part of me is not cause that means my busy life is gonna start all over again. Stress is gonna be there for sure and most importantly, I will start having my clinic practicals!! Will be getting a patient of my own to practice next semester and with supervisors monitoring everything I do, it will determine whether I pass or fail. Well, that does sound scary don't you think? I seriously don't know whether I am ready for it. Entering the clinic for my clinic practicals is my greatest fear in this course cause there's where most people fail!! :O

Alright, alright. Gonna get all these negative thoughts out of my mind. I believe I can do it if I put my heart to it :) It won't be easy. I might stumble during the journey and I have to be strong enough to stand up and face everything once again :) I can, I can, I can!!! I believe God will be with me every step of the way :) Let's just hope my positive spirit will remain this high most of the time once my semester starts *fingers crossed* Wish me all the best!! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014