Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Am I up for the challenge?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I feel rather weird when I was feeling kinda relax last night, even though my clinic is today. For the past few weeks, I would usually be feeling super stressed out on Monday nights knowing I have clinic on Tuesdays so not feeling stress at all last night was just super super weird :/

Had my second therapy session with my client today and I don't think I did well. Not because of the client but because of me. It's my way of doing that is my downfall today. In short, I still had yet to have therapeutic skills in giving therapy! My supervisor actually told me I looked more like a babysitter looking after a child rather than a therapist! D:

Sometimes, getting feedbacks like this makes me wonder. Would I ever master the skills to be a therapist? Can I do it? Seriously, am I suited for this profession? I always tell myself I will and I can but is this really the path I want? Is this my passion? Well, I don't really have an answer for this =/

Many have been telling me how good this course is and I really make a good choice studying this course but am I up to the challenge this course brings? I don't know what the future brings for me in this course. All I know now is that I will definitely try my best to do the best I can. I believe God put me here for a reason and giving up is not an option. The road will be hard, it will be stressful but I will be strong enough to overcome it all. I will just take it as a challenge. I will continue to believe I can do it :)



One more day to go tomorrow and I will be heading back to my home sweet home for my mid semester break which is also my CNY break. Am I excited? Of cause I am! :D I just can't wait to be back to celebrate CNY! Looking forward to all the yummylicious food & family gatherings :D

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

i'm sure you can do it!!!jiayou!support u!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thank you dear! :D

cysquare said...

together we work hard on it and soon we will be labeled as SLP rather than baby sitter

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

yes! Let's gambateh together! :D

Eason said...

sure u can do it lol...doesnt mattter wat is it ~ haha absolutely go for it ~

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..ok, i bliv u & myself..Thanks eason!!! :)

iMyn said...

Well, everybody goes through is phase at some point in their lives, so you are not alone. But as lng as u are sure that tjis is what you want to do, you will achieve it! jia you!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014