Saturday, January 8, 2011

Awesome day out :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011
Phew! Finally uploaded all the pictures I took yesterday and guess what? It actually took me hours just to upload 26 photos! All thanks to the slow like snail connection. Pftt!! -.-

Okay, let's not talk about the line. So yesterday I had no class for the whole day. Therefore, I went out with my coursemate and we managed to conquer both Pavilion & Sungei Wang in a day!! =P


An advertisement box advertising Yes 4G.


A building still in construction near Pavilion. My friend googled it and turn out it's going to be a comestic building called Sephora :O


Some CNY decors @ Farenheit 88.


CNY decor @ Pavilion entrance. I love it!! The bunnies are sooooo cute =D



Cute bunny in CNY costume & me :D




This light was actually blinking. Just took it because it looked really pretty LOL



As we enter Pavilion, we saw this! So many lanterns :O


And this huge flower decor. Sooooo pretty <3






The must haves everytime I visit Pavilion. Snowflake!! =P







More and more decor. There are all just so pretty don't you think? :D


Saw these advertisement boxes advertising Yes 4G again @ Lot 10. It was actually a screen and the words were moving but I managed to take this pic! Awesome or not? LOL


@ Sungei Wang. I don't know what program they are having actually. I just snapped a few pictures of them and left =/

 Late lunch @ Japin. Nomnomnom! =D


KFC Cookies n Cream Krushers. This is soooo yummeh!! I love it to the max!! :D

To sum it all up, it was a fruitful and fun day. Had a great time and so much fun shopping. Bought quite a lot of stuffs and combined with food and transport, I spent less than RM100!! Awesome much!! I am a berry satisfied and happy girl yesterday XD 

8 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

But I'm a lil disappointed with the decorations cause I think it's not epic enough especially Pavillion & Fahrenheit 88 or they are not fully finished decorated yet sighhh I had a great time ystrday too :D

y--square said...

ah... CNY is near. The last time I was in that area were like before Christmas? Can't wait to go back to homey during CNY. Must go to bukit bintang to enjoy all the deco there!

Stephanie said...

Wow,the cosmetic building's awesome ;)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

@hilda Hmm..I think Pavilion is considered okay ady. Much better than Farenheit 88. Don't really have any CNY mood there =/

@y-square Yeap!! *excited* =D Yes, you must!! :D

@stephanie Yeah..i am sure it would looked even better once it finished it's construction :D

Bay said...

Wow! Very interesting blog you had here! Wish to connect with you on Google Friend Connect! Cheers! =) (http://whimsicalss.blogspot.com/)

Adrian said...

WOW!so fast set up CNY deco already! LOL
Must go and take some pictures there LOL

Eason said...

CNY is COMIING hahaha....cool....btw, those photo look cute ~ u too ~

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..thanks eason!! =D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014