Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy life~

Thursday, January 20, 2011
Hello bloggie! I am back! :) I know I have been neglecting you. Sorry! >.<

Life has been pretty busy lately. Lots of stuffs to be done every single day. Clinic stuffs, revision, quiz etc. Gosh! It's never ending! I don't even have the time to blog or watch a movie D:

It's 1.03 am now. Gotta go get some sleep. My family is coming to fetch me out first thing in the morning. Having breakfast together then gonna spend the whole day shopping :D It's gonna be a good good day :D :D


Okay, just a short post for now. Will blog more when I am free. Good night and sweet dreams! xoxo :)

4 comments:

Eason said...

can u c tat ...gucci hahaha

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

-.- Not purposely want to show gucci one ok? Just randomly found this shopping picture nice mah..haha!

Eason said...

hahahaha cheh...not tat easy ba...i can c da hint there ~ ahhaha kidding

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

zzzZZ It's the truth ler -__-

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014