Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Guess how I spent my last day of 2010? Movie + shopping during the day followed by a simple gathering with my family & relatives at night :)


Watched Gulliver's Travel. The movie was just so-so to me. Nice but not great. Anyway, I still enjoyed the movie so it was alright :)

Went for lunch @ Kim Gary.


From right, mum, cousin sister, younger sis and daddy at the back. Since I'm the photographer, I am not in the photo -.-




There's actually more food but I just managed to snap a few. Was busy eating when the other food came LOL


Trolley full with stuffs we bought! :O


My outfit of the day :)

Got back around 6, took our bath then headed to aunt's house for the gathering :)

Here's our countdown feast =D


Sushis!! =D


Pizzas!!! =D


Satays!! =D


Roti John!! =D



and for dessert, Baskin Robbin's ice-cream + banana!! :D

Nomnomnom. Ate so many nice food yesterday. Am i feeling the guilt? Oh yes T_T


They drink wine, I drink water LOL 

Ended my 2010 on a happy note and receiving an unexpected message from someone makes it even better :P


Can't believe 2010 is over already. Is it just me or did 2010 pass really fast? :/ 

2011, lots of things to look forward to but most importantly, a better year overall.

The rest? I will just let the pictures do the talking :P






So byeeeeeee 2010, Hello 2011!!! You better be good!! =D

6 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

So many sushiiiiiii :O

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..yeah, we thought it won't be enough but ended up not finishing it :/

Eason said...

gulliver hmmm haha so overall ?? its not nice ???

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Erm..i personally think it's just ok lor..Nice but not great..haha

Eason said...

= = den suan ba haha..sounds not nice leh lol...i guess '' the ttourist will be more better''

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha.yeah..many say the tourist is very nice..Go watch and tell me the review! LOL

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014