Monday, January 3, 2011

A short update :)

Monday, January 3, 2011
Tomorrow, January 4th 2011 is the day. The day I officially start my clinical practicum. The day I am finally going to meet my client. My own client, my own session. Am I ready? Am I prepared? I think so :/ From this week onwards, I will be meeting my client every Tuesday for therapy for 10 weeks. I am nervous + scared + worried but also pretty excited actually. "Don't worry. This type of feeling is NORMAL. Everyone goes through this when they enter clinic". Feel so much better after hearing this from my supervisor. It just proves one thing. I am normal. Phew! LOL What can I say more? Hope it all goes well *fingers crossed* =D


3 comments:

~Snowman~ said...

Good luck deary! =)

calvinn said...

Hello Lynette! Happy new year!
and good luck for tmrw! :))

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thank you sooo much all!! =D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014