Sunday, January 9, 2011

There are times when you just hope time pass faster....

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"I am not waiting for a prince. I am just waiting for someone who would treat me like his princess ♥ "

Totally love this quote I got from the internet :) 

************

Entering week 4 of my new semester tomorrow. Having classes as usual and my second clinic session with my client on Tuesday. Hope that it will turn out better than the first session. I had been cracking my brain all week thinking of what to do to get the child to respond to me so that I can assess him >.< Please oh please let my plans work. They need to work this time! They really need to or I will be doomed! =/ Hopefully I will be able to build a good rapport with the child *fingers crossed* And please let me procrastinate no more! Totally zero mood to study lately :( Probably because most of the time, my mind is thinking about my clinic practicum :O Please let me find my study mood back instead of just thinking about clinic. Oh please! >.<

***********

On the other note, I am homesick. I am a homey person so yes, I am feeling homesick even though this is the only week I am not back since my new semester starts =/ Initial plan was to go home only on the 20th of January and I am actually feeling fine with it but not anymore since I will be having classes on the 21st :( So I will most probably be going back only on the 26th if nothing comes up and today is only the 9th of January :( What can I do to cure my homesickness?? =( 

I hope time pass faster now. I just can't wait to go home :(

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i be your prince?

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..hmm, may I know who you are 1st? XD

Anonymous said...

I'm the one you think in your mind when u saw this..

Anonymous said...

i miss u...

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

O.O Do I know you? =/

Eason said...

treat like a princess...oh god...no no ...never treat a girl like a princess...jsut treat with our sincere

Anonymous said...

ya.. I had noe u two years... u also noe me.. just don let u know who am i..

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Eason : Haha..treating girls like princess is good! =P

Anonymous : O.O Seriously? Can you give me so clue then? =/

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

so = some*

Anonymous said...

don wn to gib u... i wan to admire u.. i love u.. i miss u.. but i dun wan chase u...

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

-________-

Anonymous said...

i love u....
u dun love me...
we are curious family...
with a big big eyes..
looking comments from me to u..
thinking that i am stupid guy..

Eason said...

haha noo ....NEVER...they wont appreciate us ~ haha... she can be a princess inside my heart but not treating her like a princess...i would like to use ''caring'' her but not ''treating''

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Anonymous : I don't even know who you are -___-

eason : hmm..i think it depends lor..not every girl is like that..some would really appreciate =P

Anonymous said...

u can imagine that i'm the white horse prince u want.. :)

Eason said...

haha y alll girls wan us to treat them like a princess ??? ...princess love to buy LV GUCCI PRADA HErMEs~ i dun wan to be a prince lol

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haiyo..ur perception is wrong lor..Girls just want guys to treat them as princess but doesn't ask guys to buy them expensive or branded stuffs lor..haha :P

Anonymous said...

Hi my princess... heard that u will get ur JPA money in on monday.. congratulation! muacks..

Eason said...

haha even romeo dont treat juliet like a princess...they jsut be real to each others with full of sincery ~ princess r jsut a words~ the way u treat is the real 1

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

anonymous : -.-

eason : Haha..ok, fine..stop this discussion..LOL

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014