Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011
Yay! I am back to my home sweet home for my CNY holidays! Happy max! :D

Done your CNY shopping yet? I have pretty much done mine, I think LOL Bought lotsa new stuffs & I am very happy & satisfied! X) New dress, new skirt, new short, new sandals and the list goes on and on :/ Can't wait to wear all the new clothes!! :D By the way, I think my theme this year is Polka Dots. I didn't plan it but then I realised almost every piece of clothing I bought is with polka dots. My dress, my skirt, my shorts..they are all with polka dots..haha! -.-

And guess what? Even my handphone has new clothes LOL and yes, it's again, with dots -_-

TADA! Here are the new clothes I bought for my handphone..haha! XD


Am currently using the pink one. Sweet & cute. Me likey! <3



Okay, that's all for now. Going for a haircut later to trim my fringe & need to get my clinic therapy plans done by today! I MUST settle all the clinic stuffs before CNY!

Mr.Time, please pass slower from now onwards. I don't want my holidays to end so fast. Thank you very much! kthxbye :P

4 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

haha.. pink, nice! My phone can't change clothes one.. haha

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..thanks! What phone are u using? :)

Hilda Milda™ said...

Nice casing! Im using a pink rubber casing for my phone too now, pink rules :P

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Awesome! :D Oh yess! Pink rules!! XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014