Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, February 14, 2011
Just a lil short update today. Presenting you with....

My 21st Birthday shot yesterday!!!! X)



Do I even look like 21? LOL :P

Anyway, it's Valentine's Day today but to me, it's just like any other day. Why? Cause I am still searching for my prince charming LOL X) Somehow, I think most people have a wrong concept about Valentine's Day. Valentine's day is not only for lovebirds! It's for family, friends and basically everyone people! 


And hence, I want to say I ♥ you to

1) GOD
2) My family 
3) My friends

And last but not least, EVERYONE!! :D 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AGAIN! *if you read my previous post* LOL

On a another note, it's a public holiday tomorrow. No clinic, no class. Woohoo!! Must utilize my time well! *fingers crossed* :/

ktxbye ♥

2 comments:

Eason said...

here i come ....with my white horse....ahahaha

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

wahhh..are you my prince then? XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014