Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY 2011 - Bunny year :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011
In a blink of an eye, my CNY holidays are over! How fast! :O I am now back to KL and study life will be starting again tomorrow :(

Anyway, here's a sneak peek of how my CNY goes :) Took lots of photos but only attached a few here so for more photos, click HERE :D

CNY EVE

Lunch @ grandparents house (mother side)


Nomnomnom!


Yums! :D

Reunion dinner with father's side relatives @ night :)


With my sisters & cousin sisters :)

After dinner, we all gathered at grandma's house. We then have angpow giving session followed by photo-taking session LOL


Cousins! :)


The whole family photo! =)



Cousin's doggie - cute little Benji <3

Got back around 11 something & had a cut-caking ceremony for daddy's & mummy's 25th wedding anniversary. What a coincidence for it to fall on CNY eve!  :)




Gifts for them from us, sisters :)

CNY DAY 1 

Basically, I just stayed at home the whole day receiving guests except going over to grandma's place for lunch & dinner =/


CNY DAY 3 

1- Breakfast @ family friend house

2- Went back to my grandma's house (mother side) and stayed there almost the whole day. Visited some of my relatives house.

3- Went to buy MCD ice-cream with my cousins cause we are all too bored. 11 sundae cones & 6 oreo McFlurry! Even the worker there was shocked to see us buy so much! He even ask "How are you all going to take it? LOL


Family photo! Love this berry much! :D


Cousins with grandpa! :)


Group photo! :D

CNY DAY 3

Visited relatives house @ Kota Kemuning during lunch time :) They have a toy poodle! Love it so so much!!! So cute & so soft to touch! Ahhh!!  I wish I can get one for my birthday this year :/


Watched Shaolin. One word for it : AWESOME! :D The movie was mad nice! Meaningful, touching & it totally makes me cry! T_T It's totally worth watching! Highly recommended! :D



Dinner @ TGI Fridays with relatives after movie before heading back.

There are too many photos so once again, for more pictures, please click HERE! LOL

CNY DAY 4

Typical Sunday. Went to church early in the morning. Had breakfast together with my family. Pretty much enjoyed my last day of my holidays today, relaxing & lazing around the whole day before coming back to KL  :/  

And that's how my CNY goes this year. Reluctantly, I must say Goodbye to my holidays now & Hello to busy life! >.<

4 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

Very happening! You sure enjoy all of these moments a lot.. Happy belated Anniversary to your parents <3

Hilda Milda™ said...

Salute you cause you can summarize so many days' events into a post! I have to divide into so many posts somemore ): Anyways, seems like you had an awesome CNY!

Jayren Hann Yaw said...

wow ! Happening CNY ! =D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

@qiwen Haha..thanks! I enjoyed it a lot! :D

@hilda LOL coz i am berry lazy so just put it all in a post =P Hehe..yeah, CNY was awesome! ^^

@jayren Haha..thanks! But somehow, i think it was just normal LOL

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014