Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early pleasant Birthday surprise! :)

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Received an email from Nuffnang 2 days ago and opening and reading what it is make me so freaking happy! =D It came as a totally unexpected surprise! Pleasant, pleasant surprise for my birthday which is coming soon. I likeeeeeee! :D


Click the picture for a clearer view :)

Thanks to Nuffnang & TGV Cinemas, I can have 4 free complimentary passes to watch any movie of my choice! How good is that? :D

Hereby, I wanna give a big shoutout to Nuffnang & TGV Cinemas.

NUFFNANG & TGV CINEMAS, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! MUACKS!  LOL

Thank you for making my birthday a special one :)

Woots! Just 3 more days to the age of freedom *excited* =D

I hope it will be a good & memorable one! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014