Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Valentine's Day :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :D WOW! Can you believe that I am 21 already? LOL I sure don't look like one! Good or bad? :/


Despite being away from home, this year's birthday was still an awesome one! Many thanks to my coursemates who keep me company all day long and also to everyone who wishes me! Received tons of birthday wishes through FB, Twitter, sms as well as calls. Makes me so so happy! :D Thank you for making my 21st an awesome one everyone! :D

Just a lil short update about my birthday today. Will do a better post on my birthday when I am free I promise! Stay tuned! X)

My birthday is going to end in less than 30 minutes & I would have to wait for another year again D: Anyway, the end of my birthday = the start of Valentine's day. Isn't it awesome to be born on this date? When I have a boyfriend, I would be celebrating two days in a row! hahahaha :P Must thank my mum for giving birth to me on this date LOL


SO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE! REMEMBER TO SPREAD THE LOVE!!! <3 <3 <3

5 comments:

Meenakshi Gangwani said...

happy birthday sweetheart :)
bless you.....

HocanLai said...

HappY BirthDAY!! 21st.. can do what ever u like dy.. XD

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks all! =)

peacemusicbabe said...

Happy birthday! =)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thank you!!!! =D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014