Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday! :D

Friday, February 18, 2011
Good morning lovelies! I don't usually blog early in the morning but I just feel like blogging today. Probably because I am happy because morning class is cancelled & I am going home today LOL 


Anyway, woke up feeling pretty hungry just now so I called 1300-13-1300 for food X) Ordered MCD Big Breakfast as my brunch instead of breakfast. Yums! The food was good! So next time if you need food, just call 1300-13-1300 & their food will satisfy you..haha..See, I am helping MCD promoting...so good right? Hahahaha :P

 Next class is at 3pm. So, I basically have about 4 hours time to spare. I likeeeeeeee! :D Going home right after class. I better start getting my clinic stuffs done before I head home. It's been with me for days! Need to get rid of it!! Ughh! 

Okay, this is a pretty random post out of nowhere :/ I just feel like updating & I guess I am just too excited to be going home this weekend..hehe! Happy reading! kthxbye <3

2 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

eat mcD tak ajak! :(

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Aiyo..dun sad..next time I ajak kay? XD

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014