Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's a public holiday today. So?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Hello peeps! It's a public holiday today and I have a free day all to myself! Niceeeeeee :D As usual, I planned to wake up early. Set my alarm at 8.30am but in the end, I woke up only at 10am cause I kept pressing the snooze button. PHAILED!    -____-

Nothing special today. Did all the usual and normal stuffs. Online, eat, sleep, study, assignments, clinic stuffs blah blah blah. Typical student life. Bored max! zzzZZ

And  so, this is what happens when a girl is bored. She camwhores!! LOL I guess this is one of the advantages of staying in a single room. I can camwhore whenever I want!! Hahahah :P

So, here, TADA!! Presenting you with my nerdy camwhore picture! hahaha -.-


Anyway, back to the topic. Today was just like any other day. Exams on Thursday. Two subjects, Phonology & Hearing Screening. I studied some part of it but damn, i still don't really understand what it is talking about! -.- And there's so many things to memorize. My brain is not enough to store all! :( I think I screwed up my two papers last week. Studied for it but in the end, my mind either went blank or am confused with which point is for which when I see the questions D:

On another note, I finally sent my re-correct goals and therapy plan last night! Was feeling a lil more relieved until I received the reply from my supervisor today. Bad news! I need to redo some of the parts AGAIN! And I still haven't re-correct my clinic report & re-copied my clinic case notes. Great! -_- Grrrrr!! These clinic stuffs have been bothering me for days! It's never ending! :( And soon enough, assignments will start piling up! Ugh!! I need lotsa lotsa strength to carry on!

For now, I just can't wait to be home this weekend. If I can, I will go home like NOW! I have no idea why but no matter how stress I am, just being at home with my family miraculously takes it away and I can do things much better! How good would it be if I can stay home everyday, just like my secondary school days. Ahhh...I missed the life then so damn much! :( 

4 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

wow, at least your public holiday got some work to do.. mine was totally wasting time... haha

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..but it's so boring to do all those stuffs! I don't even feel like it's a holiday today :/

Eason said...

camwhores ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol ....

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..cannot meh? blek~:P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014