Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Of yesterday & today~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February is gonna be an awesome month! :) I always love February <3 Guess why? Teehee :D

So here's how I spent the first two days of February :D

1st of February 2011

- Paternal grandfather death anniversary. Had some prayers for him in the morning.
- Bought Liese Chestnut Brown to dye my hair but the outcome was not really obvious T.T
- Painted my nails red and I think it's a lil too red LOL

2nd of February 2011

- Parents 25th wedding anniversary. Happy 25th Anniversary dad & mum! :)
- It's CNY eve so Happy CNY eve people! :)
- Went to my maternal grandparents' house for lunch :)
- Reunion dinner tonight with paternal side relatives :)

p/s : Photos are all in my handphone but I can't find my cable hence no photos in this post ://


By the way, Happy Chinese New Year people!! :D

Okay, that's all for today. What a random post! LOL

2 comments:

Baboon Tan said...

Hey! Enjoy your holidays! :)
Happy Chinese New Year!
Wish you and your family Healthy and Prosperous Rabbit Year!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks! Happy CNY to u & ur family too! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014