Monday, February 28, 2011

When 2 girls meet ❤

Monday, February 28, 2011
Went out with one of my girl friends last weekend. Lydia is her name X)


Had our lunch @ Sakae Sushi, Pavilion


The food was awesome! It's not my first time there but it's been a while since I last ate at Sakae Sushi. Anyway, I loveeeee their food freaking much! So so yummy! It makes such a happy girl! :D


Peach jelly to finish it off. I can haz peach, my favourite fruit! Yums! :D


After lunch, it's movie time! Great choice of movie! It was awesome! Love, love, love <3 Ashton Kutcher & Natalie Portman looks so good together. Just love looking at them :)



"Hey, you say no flowers." LOL Haha..this scene totally cracked me up.

After the movie, it's time to shop! :D

Tada, here's a few dresses I tried on X) 




To be honest, I love them all but it was kinda pricey. Dress, why you no discount? T____T

Anyway, I did bought a dress from Forever 21. Only RM 49.00! Mad cheap for a dress from Forever 21 don't you think? :D *the dress is not in the pictures above*


Saw these cute looking bears @ Times Book Store. They have angel wings some more. Super super cute! Ahhh...I feel like buying one! :/ Anyway, didn't buy them in the end but took pictures of them so yes, this is my laptop wallpaper now LOL 

And the highlight of the day?

We saw Gurmit Singh a.k.a Phua Chu Kang live in person at Times Square! What a surprise! :D




I don't know what event it was but there was a lucky draw & he sang two songs. Mandy by Westlife & Better Man by Robbie Williams. I tell you! It was not bad! He has a really good voice. Can be a singer already la!..haha! 

Overall, it was a really really good day. Feels awesome to be able to take some time off from uni life. To get away from all the stress although it was just for a day :) Looking forward to more time like this! :)

P/S :  Did you realised that there's no picture of both of us together? Yes, we forgot to take pictures together that day. We only realised that when we were back..haha -.-

4 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

you look in every dress, girl! awww.. i like the bears too =D

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

sorry for the previous comment.. I mean you look GOOD in every dress =D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

it's okay :) Thanks again anyway! :D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

it's okay :) Thanks again anyway! :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014