Friday, February 25, 2011

When EMO-ness strikes....

Friday, February 25, 2011
Just came back from my friend's room. Watched a drama, like finally! There's rarely any chance to do that since my clinic practicals started. Somehow, I don't feel right relaxing just now despite having sent my plan to my supervisor earlier. As expected, I got her reply just after a few hours and I have to meet her at her office tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be fine. I just don't know how much I can take anymore.


I hate how my life now revolves so much around my clinic practicals. Sometimes, it felt as though I have no life. Even when I can relax, I don't truly feel good doing that. There's basically not a day where I go through without thinking about clinic. Sometimes, it just makes me so stressed up. This is just the start. There's more to come. I am having only a patient this semester and I am already feeling like this. What happens when I have more? Can I handle it? I don't know. I don't even dare to imagine how I am going to be like.


I just feel so emo tonight. I don't know why. Maybe because after reading my supervisor's reply. To be honest, she didn't even comment anything yet. All she say was to meet her in the office and I just don't know why, I don't feel good after that -.- I think that explains why I am blogging at this hour. I just need somewhere to let it all out. You don't have to read this. I just need a place to rant :/ Maybe crying will make me feel better  but I just can't cry even though I forced myself to sometimes. Somehow, no matter how stress I am, I can't cry. I just feel all down & negative. That's it. I am weird like that :/


Anyway, it's past 2am. I better sleep. As much I feel like lying on bed all day dreaming, I know I have to face the reality. Class from 10am-12pm & 3-5pm tomorrow. In between, I have to go meet my supervisor. It's gonna be a long long day. Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. I choose to believe in that. God is with me every single step of the way! I must stay positive no matter how tough it gets! Goodnight! 

2 comments:

Tyler LMZ said...

take care ya~~ ^^ jia you... u can do it!!!! be strong.. =)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks! =)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014