Tuesday, March 1, 2011

End of February. Beginning of March.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodbye February. You had been awesome month to me <3 But now it's time to let you go so farewell February!! Till we meet again next year T_T

Hello March. It's going to be a busy month for me. College dinner & course night on the first & last week of March respectively. And most importantly, I can't wait to end my clinic practicals this semester! 7 session down, 3 more session to go! =D

As much as I look forward to finishing my clinic practicals in March, I don't really looked forward to April. Why? Cause April is exam month for me. One week for study week and the other three weeks for examssssss! T___T But then, after that, it will be the time for my 4 months long holiday! This I look forward to very very much! :D

2 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

4 months holiday.. wow!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yes, i know. It's so awesome! LOL

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014