Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011
I don't know what's wrong with me today. Kept sneezing the whole day. Having flu now. I don't feel good. I think I might be falling sick. Nooooo! I don't want to get sick! :(

It's gonna be Friday again tomorrow. Here comes the weekend again. One more week to go next week to end my 2nd year. FYI, I have 3 presentations to do & 2 assignments to hand in next week. And oh, not forgetting all the clinic stuffs to do as well. All that have to be done by next week! OMG! X_X

Right now, I just want to be free from assignments & clinic practicals. After next week, it will all be over :D Well, not all. I still have one last hurdle to go. EXAMssssss! >.<  Although I don't really look forward to my final exams as well, but it's better to study for an exam than to do all those assignments & clinic stuffs. Much much better.

A few more days and I will be home for my study week. Can't wait :D 

2 comments:

Tyler LMZ said...

jia you~~ support u alwiz~~~ =)

best regards,

Tyler LMZ

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks a lot! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014