Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just being home makes everything feels better :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011
After almost three weeks being away from home, I am finally back yesterday :) It's not even a month yet but it sure feels like it! :/ Being home is the best feeling ever. It turns my mood good automatically! :D

Anyway, I finally redeemed the prize I won from CLEO.

TADA!! Here it is!! :D



Pretty isn't it? Hehe :D

And by the way, I banked in my first cheque from Nuffnang already! Yay! Looking for more & more to come :D Well, it's not much but I can haz extra money to spend! That's good enough! :P

This is how I spent my day at home today. Stucked at home studying, doing my assignments and my clinic stuffs. Bored max! Gahhhhh! 

Each trip home, I ate so much! Damn guilty! >.<

Breakfast at home.

Lunch time with the family at a Chinese Restaurant. 


Tea time @ SAHA Coffee & Fruit Bar.



Dinner @ Kheng's Kopitiam.

I had 4 meals today! Damn, I feel fat X_X

Although I spent my whole day just doing my assignments today, it was still a good day. Just being at home makes me feel good despite having assignments piling up! :O

Today is all about study stuffs. Tomorrow? Church in the morning then heading down to Sunway Pyramid for a movie with my family. Gonna use up my free birthday movie tickets from Nuffnang & TGV Cinemas! :D Tomorrow will be good good day :D

Another random post. Happy reading! xoxo :)

4 comments:

cc said...

so good...so envy...looks like u ad recharge after u bk home...=)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

hehe..yaya! :D

Hilda Milda™ said...

Ahh, yr title makes me feel homesick :s I can't wait to go home alrdy. The DKNY delicioussss! *envy* I want too heh

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Oops..sorry! >.< When are you going home? :) Hehe..go join the CLEO contest! Maybe u will get it too X)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014