Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just being random~

Thursday, March 10, 2011
My clinic practicals this semester is almost over. 8 sessions down, 2 more to go. Supervisor not around next week = one week off for clinic. Yay! :D

But still, I have assignments piling up. I hate how they all came in at the same time! So much to do, so little time! Gotta rush them all now! :(


Exactly! There's so much to do, but only so little done at the moment! :( If I am not busy with my clinic stuffs, I will be busy with assignments. How to have the time to study like this? >.< Oh by the way, finals are just a month away o.O But to be honest, I prefer to spend my time studying than doing clinic & assignments. It's way better I tell you! 

On a brighter note, I am finally heading home tomorrow. Happy max! :D It's not even a month yet but I miss home like crazy already! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to be home! So gonna enjoy my time at home! :)

That's all for today. Just a random post to keep my blog alive LOL I need to get back to work. Have to turn my assignment mode ON now T_________T

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014