Monday, March 14, 2011

Let us all pray for Japan ♥

Monday, March 14, 2011
Who would expect Japan to be hit by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake? No one I guess. It all came all of a sudden and swoosh! Almost the whole of Japan is swept away just like that!

Seeing the pictures after the earthquake are simply devastating. I can't imagine how I will feel if I am there. I guess I would most probably just burst out in tears :'(



I feel for the people there. Some people are lucky to be alive, while others are not so lucky. On the other hand, we people in Malaysia are truly lucky to be alive! Thank God for that! 


There's still hope for Japan. I believe Japan will be able to stand up again in no time :)



No matter what race you are or which country you are from, let us all stay united and pray for Japan. I believe Japan will be strong enough to overcome this :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014