Saturday, March 19, 2011

A nice Saturday ♥

Saturday, March 19, 2011
Yesterday : It was all about assignments.

Today : It was all about relaxation. 

Well, I didn't really plan it to be this way but it just happens so spontaneously LOL Spent my whole day doing my assignments yesterday so I consider today my off day X)

Attended co-curriculum class early in the morning today. It was the last class. No more Saturday class for these two weeks. Yay! :D

Went out with 2 of my girls after class ended & guess where did we head to again? Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88 & Lot 10 AGAIN! I had been there twice this week! :/


Anyway, we dropped by Lot 10 Heritage Food Village for lunch. I had curry pork ribs noodles. Tell you what? It's super super good! The curry gravy was thick enough, the noodles & pork ribs were soft. It just tastes heavenly! Love max! ❤  ❤ 


And finally I satisfied my cravings for Chatime :) Caramel Milk Tea this time but I still think the original Pearl Milk Tea tastes better. Gonna try out the other flavours next time..hehe! :D

 Chatime is my latest addiction now ❤ Not Snowflakes anymore :P


Bought 2 tops from Cotton On as well. Love, love, love! :) ❤ ❤ 
Yes, I realised I have been eating a lot of nice food lately. Maybe a tad too much :/
 I even bought KFC for dinner today. 
So many fattening food! Kill me! X_X
Rounder face, more muffin top, flabby arms. Oh NOOOOO! T___T
So gonna have cereals only for 2 out of 3 of my main meals these two weeks!
I need to lose the FATsssssssssssssss! >.< 
Please wish me success!! :S

8 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

chattime! i haven't try before yet.. someday i WILL.. haha...

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

you SHOULD! XD But be prepared to get addicted..haha!

Jayren Hann Yaw said...

great outings ! =D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks! =)

Hilda Milda™ said...

Everyone is craving for chatime lately! I havent got to try yet lol

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

yealo! But it's really very nice! :D

domokun said...

i love to eat at lot 10 heritage food village too XP

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

*high 5* :D

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014