Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Of last Sunday & today :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
SUNDAY

Outing with the family.


Dim sum for breakfast. Yums! :D


Cupcakes from the Loaf as snacks.



Lunch @ I Love Yoo :)


Used up my 4 free movie passes from Nuffnang. Watched Beastly with my youngest sis while my parents watched The Ward.

How would I rate the show? Not bad but kinda typical love story.


Alex Pettyfer in Beastly *drools* :P

TODAY.

Clinic free & class free day so I am basically free for the whole day! Woots! :D

So yes, I ended up going out :/ Pavilion this time :P



Brunch @ Old Town White Coffee. I had dry curry egg noodles & honey lemon tea. It was so so good! Yummy max! :D


Watched 127 hours. One word : Disappointing. I just find the story line real boring :S


Finally tried out Chatime Pearl Milk Tea. So so good! I love it! :D

And before heading back, dropped by The newly opened Cream Fudge Factory at Farenheit 88.

Tried the peanut butter ice-cream mixed with banana. Yums! :D

And this is how they made my order :D







TADA! Here's the end product :D


A closer look *slurps*


Yes, that's me busy eating my ice-cream while my friend busy taking photos..haha :P

Okay, that's all for today. Summarized two days of outing in one post. I iz awesome! Hahahaha :P Or should I say lazy? :P

p/s : Did you realised my blog posts pictures are usually more to food than humans? Well, I now think taking pictures of food is more fun than camwhoring so that explains why LOL :P

Okay, I now have to get back to reality after having so much fun. That is none other than STUDY LIFE! T______T Bye!

5 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

The cream fudge looks real good, how much is it? :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

It's rm 9.50 per bowl for a scoop + 1 topping :)

..*AnNiE*.. said...

Awww sooo many good food! I want Dim Sum and Chatime! They are loves. <3

And you make me wanna try the cream fudge! LOL.

Sherlyn Lim said...

im hungry when reading your blog...hehe!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

annie : Yes, you should definitely go try it! :D

sherlyn : haha..sorry =P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014