Saturday, March 12, 2011

The song that touches my heart :'(

Saturday, March 12, 2011
The story behind this song.

Two years ago, he was supposed to marry his girlfriend after proposing to her. Unfortunately, things did not go according to plan. One fine day, his girlfriend met with a terrible accident leaving her almost paralyzed & severely brain damaged. "What kind of guy would I be if I leave her when she needs me the most?" is what he said. So now, he is her caretaker. 

He was prepared to be there for her no matter what. This is what I call true love. Who is this guy with such big heart? He is none other than Chris Medina from American Idol 2011. Unfortunately, he only made it to the Top 40. Nevertheless, his story and song moved the hearts of many around the world. The lyrics almost moved me to tears. It touches my heart so much :'(



So in  with this song right now.

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014