Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday, March 18, 2011
Today started in a different way than I expected it to. Was supposed to have class from 9-12pm but it was cancelled at the last minute. What annoys me is the fact that those who knows about this don't even care to inform others that class was cancelled. Some of us ( yes, that includes me) actually walked all the way there only to found out about this -__- Mad annoyed! 

Since the only class I have today was cancelled, I basically have a free day all to myself which is just pure awesome :D Spent almost the whole day doing my clinic stuffs but mostly my assignments. Really proud of myself because I actually finished quite a lot of it X)

Times flies. 2 more weeks to end my 2nd year then it will be my study week followed by my final exams. These two weeks will be a really busy one with assignments, presentations, and clinic stuffs to be hand in before I go back for my study week. Can't believe time passed by so fast! I have been in uni for 2 years? WOW! That's really fast! :O Despite the stress & busyness, I am actually enjoying my uni life. Definitely not looking forward to working life yet. I love my student life :)


If everything goes well, I will be graduating in 2 more years. It is going to get more stress & tougher for sure but I will go through it with a smile on my face. I may make mistakes, I may fail but it's not the end of the world. Life is more than that. Try my very best in everything and leave the rest to God. That's what I gonna do & you know what, you should too. Yes, you who is reading this :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014