Sunday, April 3, 2011

3/4/2011 ♥

Sunday, April 3, 2011
Awesome day out with my family today. Dropped by my aunt's house at Klang before heading to JJ Bukit Tinggi. Found out that my cousin's dog had a haircut or should I say fur cut? LOL It's basically kinda fur-less now & it looked so thin & long! Weird! Hahahha! 

Had lunch @ Windmill.

My set lunch.


Comes with Ice Lemon Tea (refillable) & Mushroom Soup :)


My choice : Lamb shoulder with butter rice. Noms!


And strawberry ice-cream for dessert! :D


Java Chip Frappucino <3



Watched this movie today. I went in expecting it to be a typical love story with many touching & sad scenes but it turned out so much better than my expectations! It's actually pretty funny & I enjoyed myself a lot :) Thanks to the movie, I am now in love with Daniel Wu. He is my dream man now LOL


Loving my outfit of the day X)

Ending this post with a few camwhore pics of mine. ENJOY! XD


#1


#2


#3

Which one do you think is nicer? Can you help me decide? X)

3 comments:

Tyler LMZ said...

#3

HocanLai said...

"Loving my outfit of the day X)"this one :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

tyler : thanks :)

hocan : -.- Choose only from 1,2 n 3 ler

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014