Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Annoyed.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Done with my psychology paper. Don't ask me how was it. I don't wanna talk about it :/ With that, it's 5 down, 1 more to go. Should be excited but I am not because I still have to stay back for clinic practicals after my exam. No fun :(

By the way, i just received a message informing me that my clinic final semester evaluation will be on the 6th of May. Clinic replacement ends on the 3rd which so why can't they have it earlier? :( Everyone will be back to their home sweet home by then so I will most probably be alone D: I am sure the cafe won't be preparing much food too so I think i will just starve to death or be bored to death -__-

Initial plan was to go back on the 3rd or 4th but now that is not an option anymore. My options now are..

1) Go back this weekend after my exams and come back on Sunday for clinic on Monday & Friday. Stay for 
    another weekend and go back only on the 6th.
2) Go back next Friday and come back on Sunday or Monday for clinic on Tuesday and go back after final
     evaluation on Friday.
3) Don't go home this weekend or next weekend and stay until the 6th of May.

So, which one should I choose? -.-

By the way, I need to apply to stay in if it's after the 30th of April. I heard the process is very troublesome. What if they don't approve? -.-

Not in a good mood now. Damn annoyed with all these clinic stuffs! Stupiddddddddddd!

Forgive me for my rantings. Gonna have a nap now before I start my revision for my final subject. Exam's on Friday. Hopefully I will feel better later when I wake up.  Anyway, I am gonna make myself feel better. I think I am going to indulge myself with MCD tonight :D :D :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014