Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April? :( May? :D

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April, not really a month I looked forward to but it's here. I am basically fully occupied this month.

1st week : Study week.
2nd & 3rd week : Exams.
4th week : Need to settle my clinic stuffs.

So although my exams end on the 3rd week of April & I am supposed to have my holidays then, I can't until I have settled everything regarding my clinic practicals. I don't like this :(


May, am looking forward to you very much. The reason is simple. It's the start of my super loooooooooong holidays! :D :D :D


It's Wednesday already. 4 more days left to my exam. Productive much? Well, I don't know. To be honest, although I did revise, I am still not feeling really confident to face my exams yet :/ I guess the best I can do now is try to study & understand as much as I can & just pray for the best.

You know what I want now?


Yes, I want the ocean. I feel like going to for a beach vacation now. Now? Impossible I know. Maybe I should plan one right after my exams LOL I should probably start thinking how to make full use of my super long holidays now :D

Ok, time to revise again. Bye! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014