Thursday, April 28, 2011

:(

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling pretty emo + stress now :( Guess what is causing it? Yes, it's none other than my clinic practicals..grrr!! Most of them are already back to their hometown enjoying their holidays and me? I am stucked here, in my hostel  to deal with my clinic practicals! This is so not fair! I wanna enjoy my holidays now too! :((( Totally no mood to do my clinic practicals when everyone else is enjoying :(

One more session to do next Tuesday and I am terrified. I am worried. I am scared. I don't feel confident. I can only feel the fear now. By the way, final evaluation for clinic is tomorrow. What will my supervisor say? Will I pass my clinic this semester? *fingers crossed*

Okay, I am trying to be optimistic here. Maybe this extra work I have to do will be good for me. I am getting more exposure. I am getting more chance to practice. It's a good thing. It's a good thing. It's a good thing *convincing myself*

It's all just part of the learning process right? I shall face the fear!! That's the only way I can improve!! Fear, I am not letting you take control of me!! I will overcome you! Oh yes, I will conquer you!!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014