Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A good day :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
So, this is how I make my day good today X)

Yes, I went out alone since there was no one around or free today. Most of them are already back enjoying their holidays while I am stucked here, in my hostel, dealing with my clinic practicals :(((

Anyway, back to the happy side! Was craving for sushi so I went to Sakae Sushi @ Fahrenheit 88 for brunch. They were having this Red Fiesta week where there is this Buy 1 Free 1 promo for all red plates. Unfortunately, I couldn't really eat much so I just took 2 red plates :/



Looks appetizing? Yeah, they do look appetizing but the taste kinda disappoints me today. It's just not as yummy like the outlet at Pavilion I went to last time. Maybe because it's a smaller outlet? Another disappointment. The menu is somehow different and they don't have what I want to eat :( For a second I thought "Is this really Sakae Sushi?" Cause it really feels so different D: Anyway, I still enjoyed my food :)

After brunching at Fahrenheit 88, I walked to Pavilion, my next stop :)


And I saw this! The last time I was here, they still don't have the door nor the sign put up yet. It's not open for business yet but I did managed to catch a glimpse of the interior when it opens up when someone enters. One word to describe it : WOW! It just looks so high class! :D


Love this shot I took X)


Bought Chatime to sneak into the cinema :P I actually wanted to have the Pearl Milk Tea but they ran out of pearls :( So, I settled down for this instead. Not bad I would say but still, I prefer the Pearl Milk Tea. The crowd was huge when I went there. Long long queue and I have to wait quite long for my drink. So I ended up 10 minutes late for my movie :/ But thank God, it started only after a while I went in :D


My review? Not bad but to me, it is quite a typical love story. And as expected, they cut off some scenes so for one second, there are having this conversation and swoosh, it changes to another -_-

Jake Gyllenhaal & Anne Hathaway make such a sweet couple <3 The story line is kinda expected though. This girl with Parkinson hooked up with this guy then she left him because she don't want to be a burden but the guy truly loves her so blah blah blah. Shall not reveal too much here. Go watch it yourself! :P 

There's this particular scene where he wants to tell her he loves her and he suddenly have difficulty breathing. Turns out that he never told anyone "I love you" before so he got really nervous. So funny LOL For a second, I thought he was having a heart attack or something..haha!

And there's also this quote I like from the movie. Sooo true! :D

"Sometimes the things you want the most don’t happen and what you least expect happens. I don’t know -- you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed."

After the movie, satisfied my sweet tooth for dessert @ Baskin Robbins. It's Pink Day! :D


I had Brownie Ala Mode. 2 scoops of ice-cream + brownie + a wet topping + a dry topping. Yumssss! Ahh..bliss! :DDD


A view from the top. This is just so heavenly! :D

As you can see, I didn't take much photos of myself today. Was having a bad fringe day. My fringe looks so ugly in most of the photos! :( So gonna cut it short soon! 


This is the only shot that I think my fringe looks better. It's so long it's already closing one of my eyes -.- By the way, the blouse I am wearing is not mine. I was at a fitting room trying on clothes :P

And last but not least, I finally tried macarons! Been wanting to try this for quite some time but it's so expensive. The ones I saw usually cost RM 3 each D: But the ones I saw today costs RM 10 for 5. Okay, it's still expensive but it's much cheaper and they are bigger! :D Tastes pretty good! But it's little bit too sweet for me. Anyway, I still think it's yummy! :DDD


Shopped a little while more after that. Bought Cleo Mag & some bread from Lavender & head back :)

Total damage done today : More than RM50, Less than RM 100. Not too bad right? :P

After today, I feel like I have just put an extra few kilos X_X I guess I shall really consider joining the gym soon :/

Tiring day out but I had fun.  I told myself this morning that today shall be a good day so a good day it is today :D 

Thank God clinic is on Friday so I have one more day to rest tomorrow :D So, that's all for today. Toodles! :D

4 comments:

~Snowman~ said...

wow!nice outing! i like the desserts! *looks so yummy!* =)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks! The desserts are indeed very yummy! :D

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

wow! you have such a sweet tooth... :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yes i do! :P That explains why I am fat >.< LOL

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014