Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home AGAIN! :D

Thursday, April 14, 2011
Hello peeps! Yes, I am back to my home sweet home again after just a few days at KL =X Came home right after my exam today. Exam was...erm..half okay, half not? =S Whatever, it's over already. No use thinking about it now right? Better focus on the next paper. Speaking of that, after today, I still have 3 more papers to go next week but I feel as though exam is over already :O Oh dear, this is not good. Study mood, please come back to meeeeeeeeeeee!

Kinda pissed off with some stuffs right now but am not going to let it get to me! Everything will be alright, I believe :)

On the other note, I don't know why I am having this feeling all of a sudden :/


Maybe I am falling for you. Just maybe :/ But somehow, I don't wanna fall for you. It just doesn't feels right.

Okay, maybe I am just thinking too much now LOL

Enough of crapping, gotta get back to study now :/

2 comments:

Tyler LMZ said...

Go for it GIRL!!! xD i mean the falling part~~ haha!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Haha..nah, I don't think it's the right thing to do at the moment :P

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014